THE INFO

DELIVERING VIA BICYCLE : FOOD, BEVERAGES, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, COOKIES, PAPER CLIPS, LOVE LETTERS, SMALL ROCKS, HUGS, SECRETS, WHISKEY, ETC.


WE DELIVER FROM 10:00 am UNTIL LATE(ISH).

HOURS OF OPERATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.


BLUE RABBIT DELIVERY CHARGES 15% PER ORDER AND

TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED


IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR BUSINESS TO BECOME A

"BLUE RABBIT BUSINESS"

CALL OR TEXT

2084079719


FOLLOW THE RABBIT

twitter @bluerabbitstuff

https://www.facebook.com/bluerabbitdelivers

bluerabbit.blogspot.com


CALL OR TEXT FOR YOUR ORDER

2084079719


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

THIS S#!+ IS TIED DOWN



Attempting to do something you have never done is usually pretty stupid unless you know what you are doing. I have no idea what I am doing. I was lucky enough to be "written up" in the local daily periodical and while I can't be more humbled and grateful for the exposure, the article did more for self- doubt and loathing than I could possibly imagine. There were photos, they were great, in one I look like I am trying to do ballet stretches. Over the past few days I have been watching people out of the corner of my eye point at me and stare, reciprocating waves and "hellos" on the street as I ride and generally realizing the power of "the press". I love it, I really do, it has just made me feel more self conscious than I have felt in many years. I spent a decade in front of people directing funerals and orchestrating events. I have never been shy about about speaking and acting in front of crowds. Why is this more uncomfortable than all of that? This is the question that I have been asking myself for the last few days...

It all culminates in experience does it not? Looking at the "page views" that I have received on this blog has eclipsed YEARS of another place I have written. (Careful with that last link, it could be a "rabbit hole".) SO AS FAR AS EXPERIENCE...I have ZERO doing what I am doing right now. This is troubling and exciting. At this point I am broke, scared and incredibly hopeful. Is there a better/worse place to be? I don't know.  All I do know is that I love riding my bike around the city. I love seeing the world for what it is from that perspective and whether or not I am "on to something" melts away when I am rolling around on the machine. This city of Boise is the most amazing place to ride a bike. I promise. I do not know what I am doing but I am willing at this point to tie down the self doubt and PLOW THROUGH. Who I am I to deny the universe's will of failure/progress? 

Anyway...I re-did my DELIVERY CAPACITY SYSTEM again for the 23rd time tonight. I think I am dialed in now. The system is ready to receive and deliver. Let me know what you need. 



6 comments:

  1. I believe you. I believe in blue rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deep amazing "self" is always there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vulnerability and perseverance. Two of the greatest qualities I look for in a man. What are you doing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vulnerability and perseverance. Two of the greatest qualities I look for in a man. What are you doing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH