THE INFO

DELIVERING VIA BICYCLE : FOOD, BEVERAGES, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, COOKIES, PAPER CLIPS, LOVE LETTERS, SMALL ROCKS, HUGS, SECRETS, WHISKEY, ETC.


WE DELIVER FROM 10:00 am UNTIL LATE(ISH).

HOURS OF OPERATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.


BLUE RABBIT DELIVERY CHARGES 15% PER ORDER AND

TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED


IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR BUSINESS TO BECOME A

"BLUE RABBIT BUSINESS"

CALL OR TEXT

2084079719


FOLLOW THE RABBIT

twitter @bluerabbitstuff

https://www.facebook.com/bluerabbitdelivers

bluerabbit.blogspot.com


CALL OR TEXT FOR YOUR ORDER

2084079719


Thursday, January 9, 2014

So it's Thursday as I write this. It was a good Thursday. 

Had a great Wednesday with the good folks at PAYETTE BREWING CO. and FOOD TRUCK RALLY. ARCHIE'S PLACE  was there and a good time was had. Lots of awesome food truck business was discussed and I got to spiel about delivering said business if proper paths coincide. 

The roads have been CRAZY out there for bicycles. Every time we get the white stuff dumped on us it becomes a struggle to move efficiently. When the slushcrud blocks out the shoulders of the road, maneuvering becomes a completely different animal. I ride with studded snow tires during these times but it is still a struggle. White stuff = white knuckles. 

We officially started delivering for P. DITTY'S WRAP WAGON today. How cool are they? Super cool. We are doing it again tomorrow and this makes me happy. They will be around 13th and Main if you to wander down there but obviously the words previous to obviously mean nothing because I will bring it right to your face. (I wish the photo below was indicative of the current weather situation...)

SO.  ALL THAT BEING SAID. Thanks to everyone for all of the good vibrations. I am incredibly excited for the future right now and I think you should be too. Works in progress are scary. This Blue Rabbit thing is a work in progress but I am less and less scared every day. This town is on the precipice for some really neat-o $#!% to go down. I have lived here for 41 years (with a few breaks here and there) and I have NEVER been so excited about the possibilities. The burner of creativity and energy in this town is on high. I am a pretty proud native right now and am beaming that I get to be a part of it. 

I think in the next few posts I am going to spotlight the people(s) in this town that have made a difference in changing the landscape of Les Bois. Feel free to comment on who that might be to you these days. Also, I will be taking more photos of my daily encounters and posting them here. I hope this will meet with your high standards. 

3 comments:

  1. actually not quite 41 years. I will pass that mark at the end of the month. crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I totally agree about the creative atmosphere of Boise right now. I'm so excited to get to be present and to participate in what is going to unfold here during the next few years. Thanks Blue Rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are part of the great juice right now Taylor Hunt. Boise would not be what it is without your charming influence.

      Delete

YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH