THE INFO

DELIVERING VIA BICYCLE : FOOD, BEVERAGES, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, COOKIES, PAPER CLIPS, LOVE LETTERS, SMALL ROCKS, HUGS, SECRETS, WHISKEY, ETC.


WE DELIVER FROM 10:00 am UNTIL LATE(ISH).

HOURS OF OPERATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.


BLUE RABBIT DELIVERY CHARGES 15% PER ORDER AND

TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED


IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR BUSINESS TO BECOME A

"BLUE RABBIT BUSINESS"

CALL OR TEXT

2084079719


FOLLOW THE RABBIT

twitter @bluerabbitstuff

https://www.facebook.com/bluerabbitdelivers

bluerabbit.blogspot.com


CALL OR TEXT FOR YOUR ORDER

2084079719


Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SO FAR SO GOOD

Just a little rundown. Things are heating up around here at BLUE RABBIT BICYCLE DELIVERY. It's been a fun week so far and the cold weather just makes us want it even more. This is an experiment so far and so far, it's looking like it might have promise. One thing that I don't think I have stressed enough (or even mentioned) is that I am pretty set on only delivering food and drink that purchased from local folks. That pretty much means that if you want Carl's Jr. delivered to your home or office, I probably won't do it. Same thing goes for beer, I really don't want to go to Jacksons and get you a suitcase full of Keystone Light. I mean, I suppose I would but you are going to get a bunch of crap from me and my fee is going to mysteriously go up quite a bit. 

ALL THAT BEING SAID this crazy plan is too young and fragile to get too uppity about such things. I am here for you and that is all. Feel free to share your knowledge of BLUE RABBIT BICYCLE DELIVERY with anyone that might be interested. Oh and comment below, that's always fun. -Barton
yes. that is ice in the beard. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice dude! Let me know if you get busy and need a weekend rider- Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the house rules. Which is good, since I believe we will be seeing you soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will see me in a couple of hours MEA if I am lucky.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Would you consider expanding your area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not right now Nathan, maybe in the future.

    ReplyDelete

YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH